Note to self. I keep forgetting the procedure and have to google it all the time.
- Purchase a Mobifone sim card (ofcourse>
- Setup the APN for Mobifone on your phone
APN/GPRS access point: m-wap
Port No: 8080
- Activate GPRS by sending “Dk Gprs” in an sms to 994
- Activate Data by sending “DATA_ON” in an sms to 999
- Reboot your phone
This works for me.
- downloads scripts asynchronously
- handles both inline scripts and external scripts
- delays script execution until after the page has rendered
- allows for scripts to be downloaded and not executed
- integrates with simple changes to HTML . no code changes
- solves some document.write async use cases
- control.js itself is loaded asynchronously
1. Type about:config in the location bar and press Enter.
2. Use the Filter box to search for autoFill
3. Double-click or right-click on the browser.urlbar.autoFill preference to change its value to false
List of 13 root DNS servers of the Internet.
Not sure when this info will be useful, but good to have it
Resizer Bookmarklet allows you to quickly change the dimensions of a webpage to test responsive design.
via CloudMade/Leaflet – GitHub.
Use it as a base theme to make awesome wordpress themes that use the latest techniques and best practices.