I am a freelance Linux consultant with almost 10 years of experience working in Embedded Linux, 802.11 protocol stack, Device Drivers, SNMP based network monitoring solutions and various open source softwares. I help my clients deal with the technology challenges that Linux-based projects may present. Mostly, I offer remote support, which has proven to be very cost-effective for my clients.
Email, Skype and telephone based support is available for clients who need an experienced freelance Linux consultant to debug issues.
Here’s a catalogue of services I offer:
(I’m always up for a challenge, so even if you don’t see anything specifically pertinent to you, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I would love to hear about your project and see if I can help!)
Embedded Linux Systems and Services
- Linux Kernel Porting and Optimization (Low Footprint)
- Application Porting and Optimization
- Custom Configuration Backend
- Embedded Web Development (C-CGI, C++-CGI)
- Package Management
Android Application Development
- Specialize in Backend Code
- Android JNI Interface
Gateway Routers (Frontend and Backend)
- Firewall (Iptables
- VPN (Ipsec, OpenVPN)
- Proxy Server (Squid)
- DHCP Server (dhcpd, dnsmasq)
- Access Point
XML Based Projects
- XSL Transformations
- Schematron Validation
- Programming with libxml2
Free and Open Source Software Solutions
- Customized Linux Distributions – Live CDs as well as Desktop Distributions.
- Remote installation/configuration of popular Open Source Software (WordPress/MediaWiki/Drupal/Shorewall/Mysql etc)
- Online Training and Email based support for Linux-based projects.
Network Monitoring Solutions
Device Driver Development
- Porting and Optimization of Atheros Wireless Drivers
- Customization and Porting of ath5k, ath9k and madwifi drivers